- Copyright. The data and materials on the Site and those in its Workshops, including without limitation the text, graphics, interactive features, logos, photos, music, videos, software, and all other audible, visual or downloadable materials, as well as the selection, organization, coordination, compilation (collectively, the "Content") are the intellectual property of Soulwork, its licensors and its suppliers. The Content is protected by copyright and other intellectual laws and all ownership rights remain with Soulwork, its licensors or its suppliers, as the case may be. Soulwork reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content. Neither your access to and use of the Site nor these Terms grant you any right, title or interest or license in or to any such Content, and you may not use or allow any third party use of such Content without the express written permission of the copyright owner(s).
- Trademarks. Soulwork and the other trademarks contained on the Site are the property of Soulwork or its licensors.
- Subscribers. Access to some portions of the Site require you to become a subscriber and agree to the terms of an End User License Agreement.
- Submissions. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, and your participation in Site Workshops through tele-video or otherwise, excluding personally identifiable information about yourself, including, but not limited to any questions, comments, suggestions or the like will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary by Soulwork. By sharing such communications, you automatically grant Soulwork a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable non-exclusive license to use reproduce, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such material(s) alone, or as a part of other works in any form, media, or technology whether now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights to anyone. Anything you transmit or share may be used by Soulwork for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting, or developing, manufacturing and marketing products or services using such information.
- Disclaimer. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE OR THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS PRESENTED BY OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. SOULWORK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE AND THE WORKSHOPS AND DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SOULWORK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY (I) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (II) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS; (III) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF; (IV) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE; (V) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OR CORRECTNESS OF DATA ON THE SITE; AND (VI) OTHER WARRANTIES RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SOULWORK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL SOULWORK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THIS SITE BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF: (I) THIS SITE, YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE AND RELATED WORKSHOPS; (II) ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR WORKSHOP TELE-VIDEO); (III) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE OR PARTICIP[ATION IN ANY RELATED WORKSHOP, (IV) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (V) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE OR TELE-VIDEO BY ANY THIRD PARTY.SOULWORK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER, REMOVE OR DISCONTINUE ANY PORTION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT ON THE SITE OR TO SUSPEND OR TERMINATE YOUR USE IN ANY WAY, AT ANY TIME, FOR ANY REASON, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES OF SUCH CHANGES.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF SOULWORK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOULWORK'S, ITS OFFICERS', DIRECTORS', EMPLOYEES', AFFILIATES', AGENTS', LICENSORS' AND SUPPLIERS' LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SOULWORK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER SUBMISSIONS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- Communications with this Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law. Soulwork will fully cooperate, including but not limited to, maintaining and disclosing any transmittals or communications that you have had with the Site, disclosing your identity or helping to identify you, with any applicable law or regulation, law enforcement authorities, court order or governmental authority.Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by e-mail or share in a Workshop, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Soulwork cannot prevent the "harvesting" of information from this Site, and you may be contacted by Soulwork or unrelated third parties, by e-mail or otherwise, within or outside of this Site. Anything you transmit may be edited by or on behalf of Soulwork, may or may not be posted to this Site at the sole discretion of Soulwork and may be used by Soulwork or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Soulwork is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site or share in a Workshop for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information. If you transmit any ideas, concepts, materials or other communications to this Site or in the course of a Workshop, you accept that it will not be treated as confidential and may be used by Soulwork without compensation in any manner whatsoever, including without limitation reproduction, transmission, publication, marketing, product development, etc.
Although Soulwork may allow for and monitor or review discussion, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site and/or in the Workshops, Soulwork is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such communications. Furthermore, Soulwork assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions or communications by you or any unrelated third party within or outside of this Site.
- Waiver. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party.
Connect With Me
Sign up and receive a free PDF excerpt from my book "Your Soul's Gift: