December 11 and 12 at 9:30 AM ET
Awakening to Your Life Purpose, Discovering Your Life Plan
My Awakening to Your Life Purpose, Discovering Your Life Plan online workshop consists of four components:
About this event
About this event
- A talk I give about why we ourselves plan our greatest challenges before we are born;
- My Divine Virtues Exercise, which gives you insight into the qualities you're working on in this lifetime;
- A Contact a Deceased Loved One group hypnotic regression (which often leads to contact with multiple loved ones on the other side, including pets);
- A group Between Lives Soul Regression (BLSR) in which you can find out what you planned for your current lifetime and why, how well you're doing in terms of fulfilling your plan, and how you may better fulfill your plan. For a detailed description of the BLSR, please click here.
People who experience a BLSR (whether in a workshop or in a private session) often comment on the powerful, unconditional love and total nonjudgment of the nonphysical beings with whom they speak in the regression. The conversation with those beings leads to a much deeper understanding of who you are as an eternal soul and why you are here on Earth at this time, which in turn leads to greater acceptance, peace, and joy.
The benefits of the workshop are:
- It empowers you to emerge from victim consciousness
- Keen insight into why certain people are in your life and why some of those relationships are so challenging, which in turn leads to forgiveness
- Acceptance and gratitude in regard to the challenges of this lifetime
- An understanding of the deeper spiritual meaning and purpose of your challenges, relationships, and experiences, which in turn creates deep healing
- Greater peace and joy
Agenda (All times are US eastern and are approximate except for the 10 am start times):
9:30am -10am Pre-session Zoom troubleshooting and meditation
10am - 12pm: Opening talk
12pm - 12:15pm: Break
12:15pm - 1:45pm: Divine Virtues Exercise
1:45pm - 2:45pm: Lunch
2:45pm - 5pm: Contact a Deceased Loved One regression; journal about your experience; sharing and discussion
**Note that we go right into the two-hour BLSR after we do the meditation at 9:40 am, so make sure you have used the bathroom, etc. beforehand so you're good to go for the full session.
9:30am -10am: pre-session Zoom troubleshooting and meditation
10am - 12pm: Between Lives Soul Regression
12pm - 1:30pm: Journal about your experiences; lunch
1:30pm - 3:30pm: Sharing and discussion; concluding remarks
Refund and cancellation policy: All sales final; no refunds. If you have an emergency that prevents you from attending the workshop last minute, you are welcome to transfer/participate in another online workshop. When you register for the workshop, you agree to these terms.