Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born
Would you like to understand the deeper meaning of your greatest challenges?
So often, when something "bad" happens, it may appear to be meaningless suffering. But what if your most difficult experiences are actually rich with hidden purpose-purpose that you yourself planned before you were born? Could it be that you chose your life's circumstances, relationships, and events?
Your Soul's Plan tells the stories of ten individuals who-like you-planned before birth to experience great challenges. Working with four gifted mediums and channels, author Rob Schwartz discovers what they chose-and why. He presents actual pre-birth planning sessions in which souls discuss their hopes for their upcoming lifetimes. In so doing he opens a window to the other side where we, as eternal beings, design both our trials and our potential triumphs.
Through these remarkable stories of pre-birth planning, you can: Learn why each of us decides to experience such challenges as illness, the death of a loved one, and accidents. Other challenges explored from the perspective of pre-birth planning include being the parent of a handicapped child, deafness, blindness, drug addiction, and alcoholism.
- Understand how you as a soul create your life blueprint
- Consciously use your challenges to foster spiritual growth
- Understand that the people in your life, including your parents and children, are there at your request, motivated by their love for you to play roles that you scripted
- Replace anger, guilt, and blame with forgiveness, acceptance, and peace
- Deepen your appreciation of and gratitude for life as a soul-expanding, evolutionary process
Your Soul's Plan: Discovering the Real Meaning of the Life You Planned Before You Were Born was previously published as Courageous Souls: Do We Plan Our Life Challenges Before Birth?